Actually the word of it sounds so gloomy and blue, fall can be depressing to some people but it isn’t for me and sometimes a smile hides a deep sorrow and not vice versa have you thought of it?
blue feelings hovers around in a smooth way Maybe it’s the cold hard rain that comes and goes; in between, distant voices.
Life is such a quirky clutter of impressions, sublime simples,flowing to and from, from breath to death, elusive as mountains,as solid as the wind - never centered. Pieces upon pieces,moans and groans, songs and sighs, till we leave alone.
I wish I could hug you
Sing you a song
Make you laugh
And void the sadness in your eyes
When I look into your eyes
I can see a love restrained
But darlin' when I hold you
Don't you know I feel the same
'Cause nothin' lasts forever
And we both know hearts can change
And it's hard to hold a candle
In the cold November rain.
- Guns N' Roses, November Rain
- I love November Like I love you, Like thunder that’s hidden by night like lightening I’m suddenly Bright :)
- November begins in western tropical astrology with the sun in the sign of Scorpio which is my sign and ends in the sign of Sagittarius Astronomically speaking, the sun actually begins in the constellation of Libra , passes through Scorpius from approximately the 24th through the 29th and ends in the constellation of Ophiuchus, which is the only zodiacal constellation that is not associated with an astrological sign
- November begins on the same day of the week as March every year and also February except in leap years
- November in Northen Hemisphere is the seasonal equivalant to May in the Southern Hemisphere and vice versa.
I was born in November what a bless , maybe that’s why I’m so fond of it
Happy Blessed November everyone :)