Okay Abu Fares here you go your nice questions i really enjoyed answering :
1.Which is the single best post you’ve read on any blog? Please provide link.
A. That’s a hard one really because I read many good posts but I’ll give A link I like ANYWAY
2. Which is the best post you’ve written? Which is your worst? Please provide links.
A. Okay all of my posts are just great ( being modest) no really well I have days of bad writing and days of good writing
Bas the one I love the most is this one
the one I hate is
3. How about a place you’ve never been to but would very much like to see.
A. Well I want to see south america (cancun, machu picchu, Rio de janeiro, san paulo...) lots of places to be seen there
4. If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would you have done differently?
A. mmmmmm I would want be super man and save the world
5. Do you remember a childhood recurrent dream or nightmare? Good or bad, tell us about it.
A. yea and I still have it its kind of nightmare…me in this Gothic huge hotel with lots of corridors and halls and me always trying to take the elevator to go to this certain room….but I always end up stuck in the elevator and it cracks down and starts to fall with me in it. I see the same hotel every time but sometimes with different ppl in it... scary huh
6. Make me laugh or make me cry, put your words to use.
A. I choose to make you laugh with this photo I found around
It just a note a shopkeeper left
7. Do you regret the unfulfilled dreams, the inaccessible roads, the uncharted lands?
A.never regreted anything, I still have the whole life so I better fullfill my dreams access all roads and discover new lands. cuz then I will really regret I didn’t
8. What is a friend to you? And what are you to a friend?
A. a friend for me is someone whom I dare to be myself with, is someone I cannot live without a friend is someone who is there for me not only in good times. A friend is someone I cherish and trust my whole life.
As for what I am for a friend. I’m the shoulder to lean on in hard times
Im the smile he seeks when feeling down.
Actually I have a few good good friends but I know they treasure me and I do the same and that what matters.
9. T.S. Eliot measured his life with coffee spoons, how about you?
A. well I’m no T.S. Eliot so I have to say that I measure it with the simple stages of life
10. Write your own epitaph, or if that is too hard, how would you like your epitaph to read?
A. smile…for here lies a person that knew how to smile once
and please sing her a song before you leave
P.S: i forgot to forward the tag so i'm tagging :
Jacob from dotDecay